I don’t even sort of give a shit about it being a CGI bird.
It’s still abusing an animal IN SOME WAY for comedy relief.
I felt the same way about the cat getting fried in the Christmas Lampoon movie.
And every single other time I have watched a comedy movie that involves an animal getting hurt in any way possible.
I know it’s fake, but it’s still deeply disturbing to me.
If that disturbing to you you should see some of the shit they do to humans.
I see awful things being done to humans and laugh my ass off
They all deserve it
> call people horrible human beings for finding a CGI bird going into a chocolate fountain of its own free will funny
> claim to laugh at the horrible things that happen to real people
wOW you’re fucking awful
lol they deleted it
- pyrotechnicstars likes this
- kerapac likes this
- shuttleshark likes this
- my-time-here-is-clover reblogged this from fiztheancient and added:
- lolman9000 reblogged this from fiztheancient and added:
- johnnysbugbitefetish likes this
- goingloco likes this
- mugenmcfugen reblogged this from offdensen
- lonelyflorist reblogged this from bearfoxwhale
- amethystlavenderphthaloblue likes this
- doritodictator likes this
- vintzent likes this
- offdensen reblogged this from eartufts and added:
- fixedwhilefeminist likes this
- kigurou likes this
- thevinckanator likes this
- lasagnacat reblogged this from bolto
- lasagnacat likes this
- guernica322 reblogged this from yancybecket and added:
- brogigay0 reblogged this from trepanties and added:
- ianstagram likes this
- bolto reblogged this from trepanties and added:
- yancybecket reblogged this from eartufts and added:
- bearfoxwhale reblogged this from trepanties and added:
- pojii likes this
- trepanties reblogged this from eartufts
- decepticonkairi reblogged this from eartufts
- eartufts posted this